Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Useful Photoshop tutorials

Here are some Photoshop tutorials that may be useful in terms of improving my knowledge of Photoshop, and may also help me construct my promotional poster and magazine cover.



Taking inspiration from the video above, I have practiced my manipulation and image merging techniques, as seen below:
Although this has been done very quickly and therefore looks quite amateur as a result, it is a mere example of a technique that I may use in my poster or magazine cover; this involves creating two layers, each containing different images, and then creating a vector mask of the top layer and adjusting its opacity. Then, using a black paintbrush to paint around the edges of the bottom image, different textures, colours and details from the top image can be printed on to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment