Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Poster so far

Taking inspiration from the Atonement poster, I have started working on my poster by creating a divide across the middle, and having the modern image of Sarah at the top, and the old image at the bottom. This creates the sense that Sarah is looking down at the people from her great great grandmother's past, therefore creating synergy between the two images. I also made, using Photoshop and after following tutorials, a dark, cloudy background on for the top half of the poster, which helps to reflect the dark themes of the film. It obviously still needs a lot of work doing to it, such as I need to separate the image of Sarah from the background properly. I will go through the whole process of how I constructed my poster in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment